In the Suarez online boutique we have different payment methods:
Credit or debit card*
At the end of the order, you will have to make a bank transfer taking into account the following information:
Cuenta BBVA SUAREZ
Beneficiary: SUAREZ TRADING SL
IBAN: ES43 0182 1299 4402 0151 3144
Concept: Order number
Code BIC: BBVAESMMXXX
Once you make the transfer, within a period of 3 days, you will have to send us the receipt to email@example.com. At that time, and after the relevant verifications, we will process your order and inform you of the status by email.
Pay little by little in monthly installments without interest (0% APR). You will need your ID, mobile number and card to make the purchase.
- - Split your payment into until 18 months at no additional cost (financial up to €3,000).
- - When placing the order you will only pay the first installment.
- - You can advance the total or partial payment whenever you want.
Pay in 3 installments without interest (0% APR). You will need your ID, mobile number and card to make the purchase.
- - The payment will be divided automatically into 3 installments.
- - When placing the order you will only pay the first installment, the next two will be charged automatically every 30 days.
*For purchases with a value greater than €1000, due to the money laundering law, it is necessary that you tell us your profession and that you send us your identification document to firstname.lastname@example.org to process your order.
If the amount of my purchase is greater than €1000, what documentation do I have to send?
At the end of the purchase we will send you an email informing you that, in order to process the order, it is necessary to send a copy of your DNI on both sides in color.
If you have Spanish nationality, remember that the only valid document for this purpose is the DNI, and it is not possible to accept the passport.
Can I get an invoice in the name of my company?
If the order exceeds €1,000, you will have to provide the following additional documentation:
- - Deeds of incorporation, modification, etc., in which their name, legal form, address and corporate purpose are clearly stated.
- - Tax identification card or NIF.
- - Accreditation of the powers of persons acting on their behalf, exclusively through public deed.
- - Proxy identification documents.
- - Identification of the beneficial owner and a copy of his identification document.
If you have any questions, contact our Customer Service by sending an email to email@example.com.
If I request a return, how long does it take for the refund to arrive?
The maximum period for making the refund is 14 days from receipt of the withdrawal request.
Depending on the payment method used and the bank, it may take up to 48-72 hours to be reflected in your account.
We remind you that the refund will be will be made in the same payment method used for the purchase.
If I have financing, how can I request a refund?
At the time the order is returned, funding will be canceled and any charges that previously occurred will be refunded.
HAVE WE NOT RESOLVED YOUR DOUBTS? CONTACT US
Schedule from Monday to Thursday from 09:00 to 17:30; Friday from 09:00 to 14:00
917 811 680
Write by Whatsapp to
638 717 408
Send us an email at